Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What do I do with this?

And then three years went by.
How can I compress so much coal?

Life has been excruciatingly difficult and hard.
There was a lot of pain and suffering.

Life has been good, stable and happy.
There has been much growth and lots of joy.

Looking at older posts, remembering ...
My heart aches.
My heart rejoices.

So many prayers were heard.
So many prayers were answered.

Big questions were asked.
Big answers were unearthed.
Except, sometimes not.

Life can be a beautiful mess.

I breathe more deeply now.
I think more freely.
I speak more honestly.

I'm more me than I've ever been.
I've greater peace than I've ever known.
I've greater peace with the past.
I've greater peace with who I was in the past
And who I no longer am
And who I am now.

I've asked Jesus to be my centre.
Lots of the time I'm able to stay out the way
And let Him do His good and perfect work in and through me.
Except for the times when I'm a roadblock.

I'm so thankful for His goodness.
I'm so thankful for His grace.
I'm so thankful for His redemption.
I'm so thankful for His faithfulness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ideal on-line blogshop for wholesale & supply korean add-ons, earrings, earstuds, choker,
rings, bracelet, hair & bracelet add-ons. Deal 35
% wholesale markdown. Ship Worldwide
Here is my web-site : ohiomeansjobs.com