Sunday, August 9, 2009

T.G.I.S!

Ahhhh, the weekend is almost over!

You read it right. I'm thankful it's finally Sunday morning and I'm almost done with work and I can't wait to walk into my house amongst familiar surroundings and see sweet little chubby cheeks and have little arms wrap around my neck and hear the words, "Mommy, can you get me milk-a-milk?"

Sunday! I'll warm up Cam's 'milk-a-milk' (yep, he likes it warm - even complains if it's not warm enough,) I'll kiss Carter and Vivans' cheeks, I'll promise my husband that I'll only sleep for a couple of hours and then I'll wake up to enjoy our sweet little family.

I'm so grateful to be blessed with a job that I enjoy and that allows me to do my full-time, unpaid, most important jobs . . . wife and mom.

*Yawn* Good night!

No comments: